Monday, January 11, 2016

Jesus Understands

Jesus Christ is perfectly understanding. His relationship with us is personal. He understands perfectly your hurt, pain, fears, struggles, joys and desires. He knows you inside and out. Jesus Christ is not someone who doesn't understand what it's like to struggle, he gets it, more then anybody. In fact he "descended below all things" That means there isn't anything you can go through in life that he hasn't felt or experienced. He is FULL of compassion. He has felt your pain, carried your sorrows, borne your griefs, he was bruised for your iniquitites, with his stripes we are healed. He payed the price. He is the way, the truth and the light of the world. Because of him I have been able to overcome my Eating Disorder and many other things, becuase of him I am a better, happier person, because of him I have hope. He is the Best friend you could possibly ever have. I know that he lives and that he will come again. I know that each of us will have a face to face interview with him. I desperately want to be ready for that. His invitation is "Come Follow Me" & "Come unto me". He loves you deeply and understands you perfectly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment