Tuesday, June 2, 2015

God's got his hand on me

I love love LOVE this quote:

"I have absolute certain knowledge, perfect knowledge that God loves us. He is good. He is our father and he expects us to pray and trust and be believing and not give up and not panic and not retreat and not jump ship when something doesn't seem to be going just right. We stay in, we keep working, we keep believing, keep trusting, following the path and we will live to fall in his arms and feel his embrace and hear him say "I told you it'd be ok, I told you it'd be all right" -Elder Holland 

Sometimes I just need to sit back and remember that Heaven is in charge. I can't control everything and I don't have to have everything figured out. "All things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things" So even though sometimes things seem scary, confusing or uncertain I know that God has a plan, I will trust and not be afraid. I don't see the big picture but I know that God does and that as I try my best to trust him that things will work out for the absolute best, that someday I will see the big picture and know that he knew what he was doing with me all along. He's not done with me yet, I know he's got his hand on me and that I am in his care. 

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ! It is the plan of happiness! I just want to forget the world and strengthen my relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ because nothing is more important than that relationship. 


 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, God’s work in your life is bigger than the story you’d like that life to tell. His life is bigger than your plans, goals, or fears. To save your life, you’ll have to lay down your stories and, minute by minute, day by day, give your life back to him.”


"Never forget Heavenly Father know you best and loves you most"

PS: check out my new song of the week by clicking on the "song of the week" tab. The most current one will always be at the top :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment