Monday, June 15, 2015

Happiness before success not the other way around

I really really really love this, not only will it give you some good laughs but it's so true! Each of us has a choice to make everyday about how we choose to view life. Will we choose to focus on the good or dwell on the negative? Will we choose to be grateful or constantly want more? Will we choose to create our own happiness or be a victim of life? 

I for one want to get rid of everything in my life that tries to pull me down. I am sick of anything that does not uplift and edify me. Seriously, get out of my head, and get out of my life! 




My girls went down way too perfectly tonight for me to spend anymore time on here...I have 1 more hr that I get to do whatever I want! so goodbye :) but first...are they not the cutest? 


I LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART...

I listened to a really good talk on parenting this morning...It's all about understanding children's hearts and really connecting with them. Well actually it talks mostly about teens, but i'm preparing myself :) Here's the link if you're interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment