Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Start a Habit Today

In the past I have made list's of Goals determined to do them and then life gets in the way and despite my good intentions I don't do them! So then I make a new list and same thing, I don't do them! Does anyone else have this problem?

Well lately, i'm not quite sure how, but my whole philosophy has changed! I've realized if you want to create a new habit or stop an unwanted habit you just have to do it today, just do it once, and you are on your way. You've created/ stopped a habit. Just do it today. Then when the time comes tomorrow do it again tomorrow. It doesn't have to be anything big. Doing simple, little things, that take 5 minutes day after day can improve your life. 

Don't get too ahead of yourself. I don't know if anyone likes to plan out their whole life everyday like me but it can get incredibly exhausting. I really really really really wish I could control and predict everything but I can't. I've heard "Take it one day at a time" a million times, but ya know it actually really works and makes life a whole lot more enjoyable. 

Some of you may not get what i'm saying, but I bet someone is totally understanding me right now. 

It's the simple things we do day after day that build a good life. we can't do it all in one day. As humans we have to take it one day at a time, darnit.

I've heard the phrase "Take care of this moment and my life will take care of itself" of course we have to prepare but there is some truth to that and value in living in the moment. What do you want your life to be like? You get to choose. 

And there are just way too many good quotes on habits....








Love, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment